Letter B Necklace
The Initial Necklace is a modern and fresh way to make your jewelry your own. Wear it alone or stack it with other necklaces for that stylish look. Your jewelry suddenly becomes YOU. It makes a very thoughtful gift. Set in 14k solid gold.
Materials used- ✨ Our 14k solid gold jewelry pieces are made to last for a very long time. We are committed to use standard 14k gold. It is a mixture of gold and alloy making this metal hard and suitable material for daily wear. It is less prone to scratches so it doesn’t lose its original appearance. 14k gold will not oxidize or change color, so you can wear your jewelry all the time anywhere.
We picked our cubic circonia from reputable dealers from Turkey and Russia. Cubic is desired for its fire and brilliance that sparkle just like real diamonds. It’s an affordable alternative to diamond.
Details- Letters are embellished with cubic circonia pavé . Stone size 1/150 carat, width 1.15mm. Necklace length is 16" + adjustable to 1". Pendant width is 2mm. Spring Ring closure
Care Instructions: Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold. Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together. Never wear your jewelry while doing rough or hard manual work.
- Complimentary shipping
- Metro Manila
- For Paid Orders-2-3 business days.
- For COD Orders-3-5 business days.
- Provinces Within 3-7 working days.
- In-store collection available within 1 to 5 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available with a fee
- Purchases are delivered in a courier corrugated box, inside is a white textured box tied with a champagne ribbon, or a velvet pouch.
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- By card: Visa®, MasterCard®
- By Gcash wallet, & other payment centers though Paynamics
- By bank deposits at BDO or BPI. Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or through messenger
- By COD
- By BillEase for installment payments