What are the payment options?
We accept payment through Credit/Debit card, PayMaya, GCash and bank deposits at BDO or BPI. For bank deposits, email proof of payment to email@example.com for us to process your order.
How much is the shipping fee? How long does it take for my order to be processed?
- All orders can be shipped for FREE Nationwide in the Philippines.
- Delivery for Metro Manila addresses take 2-3 business days while those outside take 5-10 business days depending on the location.
- You may track your order via the tracking number sent to your email.
- We do our best to process your orders as quick as possible, but we do ask for 1 business day to process your orders.
- Deposit slips emailed before 1:00PM Philippine time will be shipped out the same day.
- Deposit slips emailed after 1:00PM Philippine time will be shipped out the next day.
- We ship out from Mondays to Fridays only except on Holidays.
- Processing may take longer during holidays, sale periods & bad weather.
What is your return and exchange policy?
We strictly do not accept refunds or accept exchanges for personalized items. Once the item has been engraved, it can no longer be exchanged. We do, however, accept exchanges if the item arrived damaged or if the item has a different karat count from its description. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with an attached photo of the damaged product, the original receipt, and the attached bar code (intact and still attached to the item) as we only accept seven (7) days from the delivery date.
What is your jewelry made of?
Our jewelry is made of either 14-karat or 18-karat gold, embellished with crystals, precious stones such as diamonds, pearls, colored stones, and cubic zirconia.
How can we get in touch with you?
You may email us at email@example.com or send a direct message to our Instagram account or Facebook page @gemlinejewelry.